Romanée-Conti

Before being christened "Romanée" in 1651, this vineyard was formerly known as Le Cloux. In 1760 the property was bought by the Prince de Conti and subsequently became known as Romanée-Conti. Romanée-Conti sits just below La Romanée, there is slightly less of a slope and the soil has more clay content and is richer and deeper. The vineyard are spans 1.80 ha, over double that of La Romanée. It is a monopoly of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, who have turned it not only into one of Burgundy's very greatest examples but also one of the most sought-after wines in the world.

Filter the Wine List

From to per case (ib)
No colours found.
Vintages
No vintages found
Bottle Sizes
No bottle sizes found
Case Sizes
No case sizes found
Please note that there is currently no stock available