T. +44 (0)20 7484 6430
  • London: +44 (0)20 7484 6430
  • Edinburgh: +44 (0)131 226 4202
  • Hong Kong: +852 3628 3627
0 items
Checkout

Our Distilleries

Browse our whisky portfolio

Many collectors’ gems can be found in the Justerini & Brooks portfolio. Below is a cross section of the distilleries we stock, and there are many more we can get a hold of for you.

If something sparks your eye or you would like to learn more about our offering, provenance or broking – please contact a member of our team.

Our Distilleries:


Glenury Royal

Glenury Royal is a seldom seen distillery and yet it was one of only three to be granted the honour of the suffix Royal; courtesy of King William IV. Since its closure it has become an open secret that Glenury Royal single malts age beautifully; this is a Highland distillery known for producing malts of elegance and power. The few older stocks that remain are notable for their ability to remain vigorous and rich when lesser drams would have long faded. As the mysteries of time have exerted their influence on this solitary cask, great complexity has developed. It is not for nothing that good 50 year old whisky is regarded as something of a holy grail for single malt collectors. Few make it this far; those that do are very special indeed.

Records suggest that The Duke of Gordon founded a distillery on the Ury estate in the early 1820s in an attempt to eradicate the illicit alcohol trade in the area. It didn’t last long. Soon after it was launched it burnt to the ground, possibly an act of arson by the disgruntled moonshiners. Captain Robert Barclay is credited with founding the Glenury distillery near his home in picturesque Glen Ury in 1825. This colourful character was a leading member of the Fancy, a Regency group that wagered vast sums on sporting contests. In 1808 he won 1000 guineas when he walked 1000 miles in 1000 hours (one mile each and every hour). He was also a former member of parliament with royal connections. King William IV granted his royal patronage to Glenury, allowing a ‘Royal’ suffix to be added to the name, an honour only ever bestowed upon three distilleries. In 1837 it received further royal recognition from the newly crowned Queen Victoria, becoming the official ‘Distiller to Her Majesty.

It exchanged hands several times in the intervening years - periods of upgrades and prolonged closures followed. Glenury Royal was one of the last distilleries to be powered entirely by water. The mill wasn’t replaced by electricity until a major reconstruction project in 1965/66. It finally closed its doors in March 1985 after falling prey to the wave of closures then sweeping the Scotch whisky industry. The buildings were demolished, and the land developed for housing – an ignominious end for this once noble Highland distillery. Its rich tasting malt is an uncommon sight these days, but its scarcity and the tremendous aging potential have sparked a renewed interest from collectors and connoisseurs alike.


Read more about producer


Port Ellen

Port Ellen was established as a malt mill on Islay’s famous south coast in 1825. It developed into a major distillery under John Ramsay from 1833-92. Trading directly with North America, in 1848 Ramsay secured the right to export whisky in larger casks and to store it in bonded duty free warehouses prior to export. The system endures.

The warehouses he built also still exist, and are listed buildings today. In 1967 the distillery was rebuilt, producing through the 1970s and closing in 1983. The Port Ellen name is kept alive by the island’s maltings. Previous Special Releases of Port Ellen have regularly won Gold or Silver Medals at IWSC. A 29 year old was also voted Best Single Malt Scotch, winning Double Gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition, 2009. The equal oldest Port Ellen ever released, we think that this example perfectly illustrates the remarkable potential longevity of this now legendary single malt.

Read more about producer


Glenkinchie

Glenkinchie is just fifteen miles from the capital, earning it the title “The Edinburgh Malt”. But it’s strange to think of that dark and distinguished city when you see fields of barley or the green Lammermuir Hills rolling north towards the Firth of Forth. Stranger still when you taste the subtle, floral flavour of this rare Lowland survivor. Founded in 1825 by the farmers John and George Rate, Glenkinchie operated under the name Milton Distillery until it was licenced and renamed in 1837. The new name came from the Kinchie Burn which runs through the glen, which itself derives its name from “de Quincey” who originally owned the land and burn. It was later rebuilt into a redbrick Victorian masterpiece you’ll see today, complete houses for the workers, bowling green, those two fat old copper pot stills and the largest wash still in the industry. A traditional single cast-iron worm tub cools the spirit, in preference to a more modern condenser, giving a whisky of greater character and depth. A light, aromatic apéritif, Glenkinchie whisky is perfect as an apéritif or at the start of a meal due to its fragrant, light body. Distilled in Scotland’s largest stills and matured for at least 12 years, the result is a floral whisky with a fresh, creamy taste.

Read more about producer


Pittyvaich

Opened in 1975, Pittyvaich was one of the shortest-lived distilleries ever built on Speyside; the innocent victim of industry restructuring, it closed in 1993 through no fault of its whisky and has long since been demolished. Unsurprisingly, its pleasing single malt has never been widely available, though it has been proven to age well; none younger than 25 years of age remains. Most closed distilleries have produced for decades, even centuries before their closure, but Pittyvaich lived for a mere eighteen years. The name is Gaelic and may refer to an early dwelling on the site, a ‘farmstead at the birch wood’. The distillery was, however, an impressive and ultramodern state of the art building, built around stills that were an exact replica of those at Dufftown, then its sister distillery. Pittyvaich, it was said, was designed around its plant and not, as is often the case with older distilleries, vice versa.

Read more about producer


Cardhu

Effortless, elegant, the generous spirit, Cardhu whisky flows like the conversation of excellent company. These smooth, sweet, mellow characters, drawn from the peat-softened waters of the Mannoch Hills, are the essential companion of any vivacious host. Cardhu distillery – previously called Cardow – must be one of the best-located distilleries in Speyside: high on the hills on the north side of the Spey Valley with delightful views to the south. Though they take their name from the Gaelic for Black Rock, the malts of Cardhu have a warmth and cleanliness of taste, often described as silky, making them both elegant and approachable. Perfect for toasting, celebrating and sharing with old and new friends. Over half of Scotland’s single malt whisky distilleries can be found within this one region. Speyside – the fertile valley of the River Spey – is the undisputed heart of single malt whisky distilling in Scotland. And Cardhu, with its enticing, honeyed vanilla, fresh apples and pears, conspires to create whiskies that are both sophisticated and approachable.

Read more about producer


Cragganmore

Cragganmore distillery takes its rock face of a name from the mountain in whose shadow it sits. And this is a whisky with many high approaches and hidden valleys of flavour. Known as the most complex aroma on Speyside, it must also be one of the most delightful because the distillery can’t keep up with demand. Founded by Speyside legend Big John Smith, Cragganmore was created using a pioneering flat-top pot still design to create the sweetest, most complex of malt whiskies. With layers upon layers, fruity, honeyed notes are often found, and of course the famous fruit cake and toffee flavours. One of the world’s most famous and influential Scotch whisky authors – the late Michael Jackson – also claimed Cragganmore whisky had “the most complex aroma of any malt”. The only way to discover that for yourself is of course to try them all.

Read more about producer


The Singleton

Bringing pleasure from the first sip, and with bottlings from three distinct distilleries, The Singleton range brings together a striking family of Single Malt Scotch Whiskies that everyone can enjoy.

The Singleton of Glen Ord is the oldest of The Singleton distilleries and the only Highlander in the family, Glen Ord is the product of the White Burn’s water and the Black Isle’s barley. The products of which are a fruity, complex collection that covers all occasions, from aperitif to night-long contemplation.

The Singleton of Glendullan is a Speysider and the youngest by a mere year. It brings a light, delicate, greenwood flavour to the family of three. This is the gift of the American oak casks, the insides of which the liquid caresses to yield a whisky with the subtle softness of fresh orchard fruits. Glendullan runs a true range of flavours, from the instantly likeable 12 Year Old to the incredibly rich Double Matured.

Last, but by no means least, The Singleton of Dufftown is perhaps the most well known of the trio. Found in the heart of Speyside, The Singleton of Dufftown was built during the reign of Queen Victoria. And though the traditional methods, centuries of craft and ancient water source remain, Dufftown – the smoothest of the family of three – is on a mission to create new, great tasting Single Malt Scotch Whiskies that burst with flavour. This enticing collection of fruit, vanilla and honey flavours is like a symphony composed on oak wood.

Read more about producer


Mortlach

Established in 1823 during an age of great achievement, Mortlach was the first legal distillery in Dufftown, the heart of Speyside. A 190 year secret amongst whisky epicureans across the globe, Mortlach has been nicknamed 'The Beast of Dufftown' by Dave Broom for its robust, muscular and rich character created from the very unique 2.81 distillation process - a magnificent feat unto itself. In its primitive years Mortlach distillery was like all others, that is until George Cowie joined in 1853. Previously an engineer during the Golden Age of Victorian Engineering, George applied his audacity, skill and determination to the distillery, taking it from strength to strength and growing its reputation across the world through a network of private customers.

Mortlach defies the typical honey, vanilla and apples notes of Speyside. Its whisky harks back to a time when Scotch was bigger, bolder, darker. The primal essence of Speyside that once was. A muscular malt, this is a Speyside dram unlike any other: a beast in the sense of power and complexity, with sweetness and dryness held in perfect balance to create an overall long lasting, viscous and complex sipping experience. This muscularity and intensity of flavour is at the heart of each of new expression – created by the distillation process and is the heart and soul of the distillery.

Read more about producer


Inchgower

Moved and renamed, rescued and preserved, Inchgower became more than just a distillery for its founders and his loyal workers. It was an idea – a reaction to increasing land prices, and a commitment to Single Malt Scotch Whisky – and one of the only distilleries to inspire a poem. Originally known as Tochieneal, the distillery was built near Cullen, by local factor, Alexander Wilson. His nephew - confusingly called Uncle Sandy - built a thriving business, but was forced to suspend operations in 1870, when a doubling of the rent made the small premises uneconomic to operate. A move to the coast where the rent was lower, and Inchgower was born 1871. Men who spent their working lives there recorded the move in the poem “Tochieneal”. Inchgower remained in the Wilson family until 1929, but had to be saved from receivership by the local council during the troubled 1930s. Happily, acquisition by Arthur Bell & Sons in 1938 secured its future, and – aside from an expansion to accommodate two more stills in 1966 – the buildings are largely unchanged to this day. A confusingly delicious coastal malt, in many ways, Inchgower whisky compares to the inland Speyside malts as does Manzanilla to inland sherries – cleaner, more assertive, less elegant perhaps, dry and fruity, with a crisp, salty tang, that reflects its coastal upbringing.

Read more about producer


Talisker

Talisker is the only Single Malt Scotch Whisky made by the sea on the shores of the Isle of Skye, one of the most remote, rugged, yet beautiful landscapes in Scotland. Few whiskies tell the story of their origin better than Talisker. Its smell and taste instantly connect the drinker with the rugged environment – like a warm welcome from a wild sea. It’s a powerhouse; challenging but adored; once discovered rarely left.

In 1825, Hugh MacAskill of Eigg acquired Talisker House and the north end of the Minginish peninsula on the rugged, beautiful Isle of Skye
Five years later, he and his brother had built what was to become one of the world’s most popular distilleries on the shore of Loch Harport. In fact, by as early as 1898, Talisker was one of the best selling malt whiskies in the UK. Through fire, war and financial crises, this northern outpost – Skye’s only distillery – has remained strong: producing consistently fine whiskies which, once tried, are rarely forgotten. Sitting amongst the Inner Hebridean Scottish Isles, Skye is rugged, windswept, a place of extremes. The only whisky on Skye, Talisker captures the spirit of its island home perfectly. Bursting with the famous smokiness, the surprising subtle notes of black pepper, and yet rounded with a smooth finish, Talisker is a delicious contradiction.

Read more about producer


Johnnie Walker

Known amongst blended whisky lovers as one of the top premium Scotch blends, Johnnie Walker is a brand which needs little introduction. The company started out life in the 19th century, when John “Johnnie” Walker began selling whisky from his grocery shop in Ayrshire, Scotland. His blends were very popular at the time, but it wasn’t until his death in 1857, when the company was inherited by Alexander Walker, that the brand really took off. Alexander, with his son Alexander Walker II, firmly established the business and began marketing Walker’s Old Highland - a blended Scotch whisky - in 1865. Five years later, their whisky was sold in the distinctive rectangular bottles for the first time. Over the course of the early 1900s, John Walker’s grandsons, Alexander Walker II and George Walker, established the colour-based naming system. It was in 1908 that the Johnnie Walker name was first put on bottles, after the Managing Director, James Stevenson, rebranded the range. It was around this time that the iconic walking man logo was conceived. The brand’s most illustrious blend is, of course, the Blue Label. Made with a variety of extremely well-aged malts, the overriding flavour is one of toffee and barley, with hints of peat smoke adding lovely complexity.

Read more about producer


Lagavulin

The biggest, the most intense, the definitive. The spirit is usually matured for at least 16 years, and we like to think of it as character building. After all, such intense flavour isn't created overnight. From the rugged Hebridean Isles, miles and miles of peat bog in the west of the island provide the raw material which imbues the barley with that distinct smoky flavour. Not to mention the rich peaty water that runs down the brown burn from the Solan Lochs and into the distillery. In case you haven’t figured it out, the smoky, peated Lagavulin is seen as the ultimate expression of this region. There have been distilleries at Lagavulin since the 18th century; though it wasn’t until 1816 that farmer John Johnston founded the first legal operation. A year later a second distillery appeared, this one run by Archibald Campbell. The two were united under a Glasgow trader, and in 1887, Peter Mackie arrived at the distillery, under whose guiding hand the distillery, and the name Lagavulin, was to become the last word in Islay malt. This is an intense, roaring bonfire of a malt. Like a driftwood fire at dusk, their wood-smoke envelopes you, banishing the wet and the cold with maritime notes, salt and an unexpected delicacy reminiscent of lapsang souchong. Not for nothing is this regarded as the definitive Islay, and for many, the definitive Single Malt Scotch Whisky.

Read more about producer


Ardbeg

Founded by John Dewar & Sons in 1896 and opened in 1898, Aberfeldy is located on the southern bank of the upper Tay in the heart of the Scottish Highlands and houses a rare colony of red squirrels, hence the old labels. Previously only available as part of the Flora & Fauna series, in 1999 the distillery introduced its 12 year old which has become known for its soft heather honey notes and full body. Whilst the squirrel might be gone from the new labels, tradition still plays an important part and indeed Aberfeldy still comprises the largest malt component of Dewar's Blended Whisky to this day.

Read more about producer


Caol Ila

Caol Ila is pronounced “Cull Eela”. It’s the Gaelic name for the Sound of Islay, which separates the island from Jura. For some, the distillery’s pronunciation is as remote as its location, sitting as it does on the rugged western coast, where it has remained hidden from view since 1846. However you say it, the fine, smoky whisky produced by generations of islanders is worth exploring. For more than 100 years small coal-fired “puffers” like the SS Pibroch brought barley, coal and empty casks to the distillery, returning her whisky to the mainland through the Sound of Islay. Today, Caol Ila’s secret bay is only known to true Islay devotees. The barley used here is still malted locally at Port Ellen and pure spring water still rises from limestone in nearby Loch nam Ban, then falls to the sea at Caol Ila in a clear crystal stream, just as it always has. Like sea air and peat fires, the distinctive Islay smokiness makes Caol Ila whisky a reference point for connoisseurs of Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky the world over. It’s dry, sea air aromas and pleasing smoky-smoothness evokes a certain sense of place for the drinker – whether you’ve visited this magical island or not.

Read more about producer


Cambus

Cambus was originally founded in 1806 as a malt whisky distillery but was re-equipped in 1837 for grain distilling. Much of the distillery was destroyed in a fire on the night of 23rd September 1914, but 24 years later a rebuilt Cambus reopened. Closed for the final time in 1993, single grain expressions from the distillery are hard to come by.

Read more about producer


Brora

One of Scotland's earliest purpose-built malt whisky distilleries, Brora was founded in 1819 as Clynelish by the Marquess of Stafford, soon Duke of Sutherland. It cost the princely sum of £750 to build. It was first leased to James Harper, then Andrew Ross and George Lawson – all of whom were local men – before being sold in 1896 to Leith blenders, Ainslie & Co. Harper’s weekly described it in 1896 as "a singularly valuable property. The make has always obtained the highest price of any single Scotch whisky". It was rebuilt and had steam power introduced in 1897. The old distillery re-opened in 1969 to produce a heavily peated “Islay style” malt destined principally for blending, under the name Brora. It finally closed again in 1983 and the stills fell silent. As a large framed whisky, perfectly suited to long ageing in cask; only very small stocks now remain. Those that do are rapidly achieving legendary status amongst collectors and aficionados alike…

Read more about producer


Blair Athol

Established in 1798 on peaty moorland south of Pitlochry in the foothills of the Grampian mountains, Blair Athol’s ancient source of water is the Allt Dour – in Gaelic “the burn of the otter”, which flows through the grounds from the slopes of Ben Vrackie. Closed in 1932, Blair Athol was saved during the depression by Arthur Bell and Sons. In 1949 it was extensively rebuilt, re-opened, and has been in production ever since. Blair Athol distillery stands at the gateway to the Scottish Highlands in the picturesque town of Pitlochry, Perthshire. From the water of the Allt Dour burn comes a whisky with a mellow deep-toned aroma, a strong fruity flavour and a smooth finish – an irreplaceable contributor to the Bell's Blend, one of the most popular blended whiskies in the UK. Distinctive in tone and flavour, sherry, shortbread, ginger and even apricots are contained within this little-known Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky.

Read more about producer



Clynelish

Clynelish is an anglicised version of the Gaelic for green pasture. And, though it’s a coastal whisky, this is fitting for a Scotch with sweet floral fragrances and verdant flavour notes. It’s a name with a long history, one that predates the distillery we know today, but which has adorned the labels of whisky bottles for two hundred years. The distillery we know today is the new Clynelish, and began production in 1969. It’s across the road from the old, original Clynelish, which was built by the Marquess of Stafford in 1819, providing a market for barley grown by his tenants. This closed in 1968 to make room for the larger, more modern neighbour… only to be reborn as Brora – a peated malt – which thrived until the early 80s. Brora, the Marquis and his tenants have all gone, but the barley that makes Clynelish is still malted in the Northern Highlands and water is still piped down from the Clynemilton Burn to the distillery. Full of maritime qualities, you can almost taste the coastal flora in Clynelish Single Malt Scotch Whisky, with its crisp, medium- bodied, mustard-fresh style. Although you won’t find Islay’s powerful smokiness here, there is just a trace of it lingering. It’s said Clynelish whisky is closer to an Island style than other mainland malts, with a complex and fragrant nose and an agreeable long finish that leaves a lingering fresh-fruity flavour. Not a heavyweight, it is yet deliciously drinkable, and perfect as an aperitif.

Read more about producer


Dalwhinnie

Made in the highest and coldest working distillery in Scotland, with water from a loch at 2000 feet, Dalwhinnie whisky thrives on extreme conditions – creating a liquid as sweet and accessible as its highland home is remote. When it was purpose-built in 1897, the distillery was first called Strathspey. Perhaps looking to distinguish their already distinctive whisky, the owners soon changed the name to Dalwhinnie when production started in 1898. It means “Plain of Meetings” in Gaelic, a reference to the location at a junction of old drove roads, between two mountain ranges. Though beautiful and ancient, the site is not without its drawbacks: a fire in 1934 caused a four year closure, with rebuilding hampered by bitterly cold winters and twenty foot snow drifts. Like sunlight on mountain heather, no other distillery may use the water from Lochan an Doire Uaine – "Loch of the green thicket" – a gathering of pure snowmelt and rainwater high in the Drumochter Hills. That might be why Dalwhinnie Scotch is the only Highland whisky to offer a combination of clean and accessible, malty-sweet taste with a smooth and smoky warmth. It could also be why, Dalwhinnie releases its full honeyed sweetness when served chilled or over ice.

Read more about producer


Oban

For two centuries Oban’s bustling fishing village has set on the frontier of the West Highlands and the Islands, at the meeting place of land and sea. One of Scotland’s oldest licensed distilleries, Oban’s sheltered harbour is perfect for two thing – seafaring and whisky making. Oban is the frontier between the West Highlands and the Islands. Its mild, temperate climate, warmed by the Gulf Stream, sets it apart in a region known for its rugged natural beauty. The proximity to the coast lends Oban some of that salted character for which the Islands are renown, though this is as gentle as the soft rains which give the fishing town its lush surrounds. Founded by Hugh Stevenson, a local merchant and entrepreneur, in 1794, the distillery has formed part of the town’s backbone ever since. Between 1883 and 1887 a man by the name of J. Walter Higgin made vast improvements. This was done bit by bit, in order to keep it in production and so meet the constant demand for Oban Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Today, Oban is made using only the finest barley, malted to the distillery's own particular specification, and finally distilled using those lamp glass-shaped stills. With just a hint of salt spray andbalancing autumn fruits and sea air, Oban whisky owes its rich and rewarding Highland character to its very long fermentation process. The tiny lamp glass-shaped copper pot stills that make Oban’s Scotch are among the smallest in Scotland, and the liquor they distill is slowly condensed in wooden worm tubs outside among the rooftops, exposed to the salted sea air, bringing a distinct depth of flavour said to go very well with salted caramel.

Read more about producer


Royal Lochnagar

In 1848 Queen Victoria and her Consort, Prince Albert, were invited to visit the new Lochnagar Distillery on Deeside, deep in the Scottish Highlands, to taste its Single Malt Whisky. They were so impressed with what they experienced that shortly afterwards they bestowed the Royal name upon the distillery and it became known as ‘Royal Lochnagar.’ Since then, following Queen Victoria’s lead, the distillery has received regular Royal visits from Kings, Queens and Princes during their summer stays at Balmoral, the Royal Estate, which neighbours the distillery.
One of Scotland’s smallest distilleries, Royal Lochnagar has been rebuilt three times since it was founded in 1845. Despite having been rebuilt, it retains the same style of the original site (with two pagoda kiln heads) and some of the original surrounding farm buildings are still in use today. Royal Lochnagar draws its pure spring water from the lower slopes of ‘Dark Lochnagar,’ the imposing peak that dominates the horizon to the south of the distillery. The valleys below are a patchwork of woodland and fields where the finest crops are grown. Crafted in just two small stills, its Single Malt Whisky has a distinctive Highland profile. The distillery has some historic and unusual equipment that contributes to the character of the whisky including a traditional open mash tun, a small gleaming steam-heated copper stills and traditional worm tubs. Limited quantities of whisky are produced each year, which make Royal Lochnagar one of Scotland’s rarest Single Malt Whiskies.

Read more about producer


Teaninich

A little-known Highland distillery of ancient origin, it was for a good portion of the 20th century the only distillery north of Inverness with electricity and telephones. Until 1960 electricity was produced by two water wheels fed by water from a dam. The wheels have gone, but Teaninich whisky is no less delicious. Captain Hugh Munro, whose family had long held the seat at Teaninich castle, founded one of the first legal distilleries in Ross-shire on his estate in 1817. That original building - along with part of the Munro’s castle! - has disappeared. But the whisky legacy of the great family has remained. Teaninich is just a mile from the Cromarty Firth, where porpoises sometimes play in the waters of the Atlantic. It’s a wild place, and Teaninich offers the ideal restorative after a day spent walking in the wind and spray. Earthy and fresh, this is a restrained Highland whisky, leafy and fresh. It makes no apologies for being accessible, quietly warming from the inside with its earthy, vegetal aromas.

Read more about producer


J&B Rare

A master distiller from Italy, Giacamo Justerini (the ‘J’ in J&B), falls head over heels for an Opera singer, Margherita Bellini, and follows her to England. His love is unrequited, but Margherita introduces him to Samuel Johnson who will in turn introduce him to his future business partner, his nephew, George Johnson. Two generations of Johnsons later we meet the other initial in J&B – Alfred Brooks. Brooks buys the company from Johnson and renames it Justerini & Brooks. Brooks hears of Andrew Usher, an Edinburgh Spirit merchant, who likes to experiment and was the first person to commercially blend whisky. Justerini & Brooks task Usher with creating a smoother blend for a new audience, so he brings his business partner into the mix – James Anderson. Together they develop the J&B Club blend, one of the earliest Scotch house blends, and they acquire the business together. Enter Eddie Tatham, a family friend of Anderson’s. Eddie is hugely charismatic and soon becomes director of the company. In 1929, the creation of J&B Rare was put in jeopardy when Eddie, after taking orders from wealthy clients in Prohibition-era America, was arrested at Grand Central Station carrying a briefcase full of samples. Eddie is bailed out and meets Charlie Julian, a blender known for his great nose, refined palate and his instinctive knowledge of consumer demands. They begin the blending process for J&B Rare – just in time for Prohibition to come to an end. We’re now celebrating over 250 years of J&B, a history filled with dynamic individuals and a heritage built on chance encounters. A story that shows the good that happens when people come together.

Read more about producer

Enquire Now

With over 270 years of experience and having brought to market one of the most iconic global whisky brands of the modern era – J&B Rare – Justerini & Brooks is proud to be able to offer access to some of the rarest and most collectible whiskies in the world. Browse our list or alternatively get in touch if you cannot find what you are looking for, our dedicated team of whisky specialists will almost certainly be able to find you that elusive bottle.

  RareWhisky@justerinis.com

  +44 (0)20 7484 6400

     

Please see our Privacy and Cookie Notice for more information about how Justerini & Brooks processes information and your rights in connection with that personal information.
Fields marked with * are required